I'm reinstalling iDeneb 1.3, to make a detail log of what i'm doing... I will come back and maybe write a HOWTO if this works out good.. Please note that this guide is based on the guide made by "bobbypotluck".
1. Using a external DVD.
2. I've let iDeneb 1.3 boot up, without any CPUS=1 command.
3. No Loop fix required
4. Since the screen is smaller, i don't get to create a user profile. This log's me into Administrator right away without any password.
6. DST Patcher
7. OSX86Tools -> Install kexts right away. Select All except AppleGMA950 & AppleIntegratedFramebuffer. Reboot!
** repair permissions not required.
8. The screen is now too small to do the Update to 10.5.7, so activate VoiceOver/Universal Access in System Preferences.
** wireless should work, but you might not see it, go to Network in System Preferences to set you wifi password.
9. Software Update of "Max OSX Update" only! With VoiceOver, you will be able to select the "Agree" buttons. Auto-Reboot!
10. Install VooDooPS2 Controller package, and select "trackpad".
11. Re - OSX86Tools -> Install kexts right away. Select All except AppleGMA950 only this time. Reboot!
12. Enable Quartz. Reboot!
13. Fix CPU by going to the /Library/Preferences folder and adding "Read/Write" to admin permissions to the "SystemConfiguration" folder. Now add "Read/Write" to the "com.apple.Boot.plist" file to the admin, and open it with TextEdit. Simply remove the <key>Kernel Flags</key> and the <string>cpus=1 -f</string> lines. Save, and change back the permissions to "Read only" to the file AND the folder. Reboot!
14. Enable Quartz Extreme (which THEN fixes the screen resolution). Reboot!
Please note that theses steps are what i did last time, and worked... i'm going to format, and try it a second time.. same procedure.. brb