The Best Sellers' Converter Tool:Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and iMedia Converter for Mac
For Windows Users:
Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate
What does the software do? Basically it lets you put Blu-ray movies, DVDs and videos of various formats onto any portable device, so that you can use the copy-protected movies freely and watch movie anywhere. Highlights of Pavtube Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate:
* Cracks and rips Blu-ray/ DVD to MP4, AVI, MKV, DivX, WMV, MPG, etc.
* Converts and compresses M2TS, TS, VOB, MOV, FLV, MKV, DV for your needs.
* Exports movies for iPad 3, iPhone, iPod, Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry PlayBook, Toshiba Thrive, Nook Tablet, Nook Color, HP TouchPad, Kindle Fire, Sony Tablet S, Galaxy S II handset, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab or other Android Tablet etc.
* Trim, crop, text/ image/ video watermark, audio replace, audio extract, de-interlace facility.
* Rips movie with audio track and desired subtitles, including forced subtitles.
* Batch conversion and multi-thread processing ability.
For Mac Users:
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one video converter, DVD ripper and Blu-ray Ripper, which means it lets you convert Blu-rays, DVDs, TV recordings, HD (AVCHD) shootings, Flashes and many other video types into desire formats (MP4, MOV, M4V, TS, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, VOB, etc).
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, FCE, FCP/FCP X, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Windows Movie Maker, etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space.
More features of the software:
* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Mac HDD in MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPG and more formats;
* Convert HD MKV, AVI, WMV, etc for playback on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV;
* Convert HD footages (AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T, MXF, HDV, TOD, MOD, MOV) to iMovie and Final Cut editable codec (AIC, DV, ProRes, etc);
* Restore DVR TiVo files to lossless MPEG files or convert TiVo to desired formats;
* Convert among other common videos such as flash videos, Quicktime videos, CD files, digital video files, Matroska files, etc.
* Extract audio tracks from the source discs and clips for personal use;
* Edit the video and movie clips by trimming, cropping, watermarking, flipping, etc.
(Good News! Pavtube announce Money Saving Bundles 25% OFF at Pavtube 2012 Special Offer.)