I am using Synaptics TouchPad and have a problem with the pointer jumping. If I am holding down a scroll bar with the left button by only having 75% of my finger on it, the other 25% hits the touchpad when I'm using my other finger to drag the scrollbar up and down, and it registers as movement and the cursor jumps. Would this be solved by finding a way to only allow the touchpad to allow single-finger touching? I'm stumped. Its annoying to try and scroll and the page is jumping up and down.