Please see pix below...
This is a NEW Bluetooth GPS Receiver that would make an awesome addition to your mini setup - make your netbook into a mobile device - in the full sense of the word.
$59 or best offer U.S. / PayPal only. (pm me here or email@example.com)
Couple of things to note: (1)This has an internal, rechargeable lithium ion battery, but only a car charger - so you'll have to charge it in the car, but then that's really what it's main purpose is - to be used in the car of course. And (2) You will, of course need to get navigation/gps/map software on your device - this is only the receiver.
That being said, it will fit nicely on the dash or wherever you want, gets very good reviews as far as the bluetooth signal, and more importantly the GPS itself...
Here's the full spec's:
1. Wireless GPS using Bluetooth technology.
2. Communicate with Host Platform via Bluetooth Serial
3. SiRF Star II/LPor X-Trac high performance and low power
4. All-in-view 12-channel parallel processing.
5. Built-in SuperCap to reserve system data for rapid satellite
6. Supported NMEA 0183 command:GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC,
7. GPS/Bluetooth/Battery LED indicators.
8. Non-slip on the bottom.
9. Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Channels 12 parallel channels
Output Messages NMEA 0183 V2.2 protocol and supports
Command GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, GLL
Hot Start 8 sec., average
Warm Start 38 sec., average
Cold Start 45 sec., average
Acceleration Limit < 4g
Altitude Limit 18,000m
Velocity Limit 515 meters/sec
Time Accuracy 1us synchronized to GPS time
Position Accuracy 15m 2D RMS without SA
5m 2D RMS WAAS enabled
Supply Voltage Build-in rechargeable battery and 5V DC input charging circuit
Operation Time 8hr after fully charged, in continuous mode
Bluetooth V1.1 compliant
Frequency 2.400~2.480 GHZ
Sensitivity -80 dBm
Transmit power Class2
Transmit Range 10M
Storage Temperature -30°C ~ 80°C
Operation Temperature -20°C ~ 70°C
Humidity Up to 95% non-Condensing