Fix all issues with HP mini laptop and computer, call iYogi @ 1-877-803-2138
Get one-on-one consultation with a tech expert now!
ü Available 365 days, 24/7
ü Anytime, anywhere
ü Unlimited support
ü Professional tech engineers
Call at 1-877-803-2138
I'm buying a 2140 and wanted to sell my Mini 1000 in order to allay some of the cost. I'm willing to sell it for $400 if anyone's interested. I'll post pictures later today, but here's the rundown:
WHAT IS INCLUDED (ALL FOR $400)
- HP Mini 1035NR w/1gig of RAM and 1024x600 screen resolution (all the new ones have the worse 1024x576 resolution, which can't fit windows as well)
- AC adapter
- 6-cell battery
- 3-cell battery (so if 6+ hrs of battery life isn't enough, you have 3 more hours for 9 total!)
- All of the CD's, the lint cloth, etc. that came with the unit
- The box it came in (it's in perfect condition, I bought this computer recently)
You can't find a better deal on this laptop with a 6-cell PLUS a 3-cell in this condition, believe me.
* Condition: hardly used (I bought this unit not too long ago to replace my broken Mini 1000 with the crappy fan), the screen has no dead pixels, computer is in perfect working order. There is a tiny crack in the palmrest that is hardly noticeable, but otherwise, it's in pristine condition.
* Webcam: I performed the webcam fix, so the film that covered it and darkened the image is gone. The webcam you'll get if you buy the unit I'm selling is therefore 1000 times better than the one you'll get on any Mini from a store.
* Picture - as you can see, in excellent condition
Please PM or email (email@example.com) if interested or if you have any questions - I loved my Mini and I'm sure you will too! =)