[Sale]Rip and Convert DVD movies for iPad 3 on Mac
[Sale]Rip and Convert DVD movies for iPad 3 on Mac
The Apple's latest iPad 3 offers the most advanced screen in the tablet world. And we can say without reservation that it absolutely rocks for watching HD movies. But, how do we put DVD to the iPad 3 through Mac OS X while the iOS device doesn't have a drive for DVD playback?
Of course, I'm not about to pay iTunes' ridiculous prices to watch movies and TV shows I already own on DVD. Instead, I'll just rip those DVD discs to the new iPad friendly format along with some help from the third-party software. If you're interested in doing likewise, check out Pavtube's DVD to iPad 3 Converter for Mac.
The program just the tool for portable device and HD movie fans especially for iPad users. It aims to help Mac users rip DVD even DVD ISO/IFO to iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad playable files with perfect quality. As an ideal Mac DVD Converter for New iPad, it customizes the best video format for new iPad to help iPad users watch DVD movies on the new iPad in full screen with high quality. Also you can use it to edit the movie, such as cropping, trimming, adding watermarks/effects, replacing audio file, and so on. What's more, based on its advanced video and audio sync technology, the output video file will never meet any audio out of video issues.
Pavtube Spring Sale- DVD Ripper 20% OFF (April 11- May 10, 2012)
Buy DVD Ripper for Windows ($28)| Buy DVD Ripper for Mac ($28)
The software works like most other DVD rippers I've used. Pop in your disc, choose an iPad output profile (H.264, MP4, or HD MP4), and click the â€śConvertâ€ť Button. Then go get a cup of coffee (conversion takes some time). Below is a detailed guide for transferring DVD to the new iPad under Mac Mountain Lion.
Details- Converting and Put DVD to iPad 3 with high quality
Step 1. Install and run top Mac DVD Ripper for iPad 3. Load your DVD files.
Step 2. Choose output profile for the new iPad. You can easily find three customized profile â€“ iPad 3 (new iPad) MPEG 4 Video(*.mp4), iPad 3 (new iPad) HD Video(*.mp4) and iPad 3 (new iPad) Full HD Video(*.mp4) under "iPad" category. Here the "iPad 3 (new iPad) HD Video(*.mp4)" is recommended which gives you the highest videos settings for the new iPad when ripping and converting DVD movies for the new iPad .
Step 3. After the above steps, start the process by converting DVD to iPad 3 MP4 on Mac.
Once the task is finished, locate the converted video files by clicking on â€śOpenâ€ť and stream them to the new iPad via iTunes with ease. So there you have it. Pretty Simple! Now just enjoy and watch DVD movies on the iPad 3 the way you like. Hope the article helps.
Best New iPad (iPad 3) games | Free New iPad (iPad 3) Games
Blu-ray to iPad 3 Converter for Mac - Rip Blu-ray to new iPad 3 on Mac
How to Convert AVI to the New iPad 3 on Mac for Enjoying?
Mac MKV to iPad 3 Converter - How to Enjoy MKV Video on the New iPad 3?
Mac VOB to iPad 3 Converter â€“ How to Put VOB Video to the New iPad?
iPad 3 DVD Ripper for Mac â€“ rip DVD for new iPad 3 720p video
Pavtube's 'Spring Sale' kicked off this week on select PC and Mac software. If you have an iPad/Android tablet like Asus Transformer Prime, Nook Tablet, or PS Vita, HP TouchPad, PlayBook etc. And want to enjoy watching movies on the road, the offers could be right what you want.
Check for more special offers at Pavtube Spring Sale.
Pavtube Spring Sale - Get Best Blu-ray and DVD Ripping Tools at 20% Off Coupon
Hot News: Pavtube Studio is offering Spring Sale, Never miss the chance to get Pavtube Coupon Code. The most popular software Pavtube Blu-ray and DVD Ripper is at 20% discount from April 10 to May 10.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper (Windows) (Mac)
* Digitalize your Blu-ray and DVD movies
* An integrated Blu-ray Ripper + Blu-ray 3D Ripper + DVD Ripper
* Make BD/DVD compatible with PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones and game consoles
* Rip BD/DVD to various video types with wanted audio track and subtitles stream
* Exports movies for iPad 3, iPhone, PS Vita, iPod, Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry PlayBook, Toshiba Thrive, Nook Tablet, Nook Color, HP TouchPad, Kindle Fire, Sony Tablet S, Galaxy S II handset, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia Tab or other Android Tablet etc.
* Trim, crop, text/ image/ video watermark, audio replace, audio extract, de-interlace facility.
* Rips movie with audio track and desired subtitles, including forced subtitles.
* Batch conversion and multi-thread processing ability.
(Good News! Pavtube announce Money Saving Bundles 25% OFF at Pavtube 2012 Special Offer.)
The Best Sellers' Converter Tool:Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and iMedia Converter for Mac
For Windows Users:
Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate
What does the software do? Basically it lets you put Blu-ray movies, DVDs and videos of various formats onto any portable device, so that you can use the copy-protected movies freely and watch movie anywhere. Highlights of Pavtube Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate:
For Mac Users:
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one video converter, DVD ripper and Blu-ray Ripper, which means it lets you convert Blu-rays, DVDs, TV recordings, HD (AVCHD) shootings, Flashes and many other video types into desire formats (MP4, MOV, M4V, TS, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, VOB, etc).
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, FCE, FCP/FCP X, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Windows Movie Maker, etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space.
More features of the software:
* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Mac HDD in MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPG and more formats;
* Convert HD MKV, AVI, WMV, etc for playback on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV;
* Convert HD footages (AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T, MXF, HDV, TOD, MOD, MOV) to iMovie and Final Cut editable codec (AIC, DV, ProRes, etc);
* Restore DVR TiVo files to lossless MPEG files or convert TiVo to desired formats;
* Convert among other common videos such as flash videos, Quicktime videos, CD files, digital video files, Matroska files, etc.
* Extract audio tracks from the source discs and clips for personal use;
* Edit the video and movie clips by trimming, cropping, watermarking, flipping, etc.
Tags for this Thread